Friday, December 30, 2011

Laser Pitch Heart ...

My camera doesn't do too well without lots and lots of light (preferably sunlight!) ... which we haven't had here lately.
I was trying to take some pictures of drops of pitch on a tree ... they all turned out blurry! Sigh.

I had a brainstorm to use a laser to highlight the pitch drops ... and wouldn't you know it, the one photo that (sort of) turned out ... while still a CRAPPY PHOTO - has a beautiful laser heart reflection!

T0 see hearts from around the world, visit Random Hearts - and share YOUR heart on "Guest Heart Thursday!"

To see reflections from around the world, visit James' "Weekend Reflections!"

1 comment:

Oakland Daily Photo said...

I'm like your camera; I need lots of light too to feel my best. Looking forward to Spring. Light or no, this image really grabs my attention.